Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things of note

Things that I care to note:
  • Lupe Fiasco's album, "Lasers," is out. I will not be posting any music from it. You should buy it. If there's a bad song on it, I can't find it.
  • Xaphoon Jones is releasing a new mixtape, due to drop April 1st.
  • 5 years later, Justin Timberlake is finally getting back to recording music, this summer.
  • Willow Smith has released a new single, "21st Century Girl." It features some Ke$ha sing-talk break downs, aka it's a step in the wrong direction.
  • In a few weeks, I'll be seeing Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross, Nikki Minaj, Travis Barker, Chiddy Bang and Pretty Lights in concerts. Reviews of that to come in the near future.
  • I've completed about 23 minutes of new music for my next mixtape. Look for that at the beginning of summer. 
  • I'll leave with you an old jam that has found its way back onto my rotation as of late.

    No comments: